Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick, Sicker, SICKEST!!!!!

Last Monday I started getting sick -- you know, headache, body aches, sore throat, etc. By bedtime I had added fever, chills, more SEVERE body aches and upset stomach. On Tuesday, I woke up wondering what truck had driven over me in the middle of the night -- fever, chills, stomach cramps, HUGE Body Aches!!! I never left the bed. By Wednesday afternoon I was able to run a short errand. Thursday a.m. I went to work for 4 hours, and on Friday I worked until 3:00. What an accomplishment. I woke up Saturday thinking I would feel SO MUCH BETTER -- NOT! OMG! This FlU SUCKS!!! Even today, Monday, I still don't feel GOOD -- more like good enough to come to work and maybe do some laundry tonight. I REALLY hope your don't get this crap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment