Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beginning a Blog - HUNH???

Most of my life I have walked around with unwritten genius novels inside my head. At least they were genius in my own imagination, but most likely not in anyone else's. I have always liked writing -- anything. But I don't have a lot of time, and never have had, with kids, husband, work..... the whole litany. Occasionally I will get on the blog page of my local newspaper and read and comment on the reporters' blogs. Or, I will write something on MySpace page, but find that a little limiting because of the "personal" aspects of it -- my family being about the only ones who read it, so I have to mind my tongue.

So, I am venturing out into the public domain to stretch out my mind a little - to see what happens when I write what I want. This is mostly a personal experiment, but you can come along if you want. I am not an extraordinarily interesting person, but I am opinionated in a rather conservative way, and plan to share my own brand of California Christian slant on things that go bump on the news pages of the internet.

Glad to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment