Monday, February 9, 2009

The Attempt to "DO GOOD"

I have been given the gift of "Helps" by God, which means that my nature causes me to be perpetually looking for someone in need of help. These days there are lots of people in that category, so it shouldn't be too hard, right? Well, not so. Volunteer agencies and groups these days all have an "agenda" attached to their "do good-ing", or so it seems. They also want my money, which I do not have a lot of. If I wanted to just give money, I would find needy people in the street to give it to. No. I want to use my hands and my abilities to the best and highest use to benefit people in my community. But there is always someone else in charge who just wants everything their own way, not necessarily the best way for the people needing the help. URGGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment